Built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler delivers added gusto for the rider who places equal priority on traction and efficiency. The Riddler 37 keeps your legs on their game for hours on end and provides tenacious grip in the corners. Incredibly versatile, the Riddler 45 expands the horizons of gravel riding and accommodates longer dirt tours with ease. Equally at home on your local CX course or gravel B-roads - what else do you need? SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Aggressive cornering knobs meet a low-profile center tread. - Riddler 37 is an excellent choice for gravel grinding or dry cyclocross courses. - Riddler 45 is excellent for gravel exploration or drop bar bikepacking - Available with black or tan sidewalls.
WTB's Sendero is for those who believe sending it shouldn't be limited to mountain bikes. As the first Road Plus tire designed solely with dirt in mind, the Sendero combines drop-bar efficiency with the capabilities of an aggressive tread pattern. Ramped center knobs minimize rolling resistance while substantially spaced outer knobs ensure footing in loose terrain. Sendero was designed to be an aggressive tire without compromise. Looking to ride mountain bike tires on your drop bar bike? The Sendero is for you. FEATURES: - Aggressive tread pattern compliments the high-volume Road Plus format to combine drop bar efficiency and mountain bike traction - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics - High volume casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 368g (28-32), 438g (35-43)
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$8.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
$7.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 26 x 2.4 – 2.75 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 60mm, 61mm, 62mm, 63mm, 64mm, 65mm, 66mm, 67mm, 68mm, 69mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 283g
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
$14.99 - $22.49
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 4.3mm - Thorn-resistant
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Self-sealing - Schrader valve
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Self-sealing - Schrader valve
Sunlite Utili-T Thorn resistant tubes feature a 3.7mm tread side for increased puncture protection. - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 50mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
- Quick sealing and stop punctures up to 1/4 inch - Can be used year around - -09: Box of 12 bottles
$20.00 - $40.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$42.00 - $68.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
$19.49 - $32.35
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
$72.00 - $84.90
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$84.90 - $104.90
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations.
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
Designed to repair punctures up to 3mm, the Panaracer Tubeless Patch Kits work with all UST tires. - Includes: 8cc tube of cement, scissors, 75mm x 50mm rubber patch, and needle/awl - Works on any brand of tubeless tire
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
The Lizard Skins Tube Strap is an easy way to stow a spare tube. The minimally designed Tube Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile strap is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress a tube - Silicone strips for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 1.3oz (37g)
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$8.95 - $31.95
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
$6.99 - $19.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
Page 1 of 46 Next page